- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Six inch (6″) built-in valance completes the elegance of this rich rustic natural shade
- Semi-private bamboo roman shade filters the light. This is not a privacy shade
- Easily installed in minutes with all necessary versatile L-shaped hardware included
- Can be inside, outside, or top mounted into the window frame
- This value priced natural bamboo shade is pre-cut to fit standard window sizes. Each shade measures 1/2″ less in width to allow for inside mount installation than the size selected. For example, when you select a 23” W x 72” L size shade, you are ordering the total product measurement with the L shaped hardware attached on the left and right side of the header. The actual bamboo roman shade that folds up and down is 22.5” W x 72” L
Exquisite and unique woven wood natural shades (also called bamboo blinds) are a fresh window decor alternative to plain, white blinds. The Havana Cocoa and Pecan Bamboo Shade are made of alternating flatstick and matchstick bamboo slats. The pattern and colors look exceptionally nice with rustic floors, sisal and jute rugs, and compliment hardwood furniture. Versatile textured bamboo shades styles blend easily with cottage, formal, traditional, contemporary, and modern interior styles. Light filtering semi-private natural shades like the Havana Cocoa and Pecan Bamboo Roman Shade let in soft diffused light which give a room an airy feel. Fabric privacy liners can be added to the back of bamboo shades for additional privacy or neutral backing.
Designer tips: Mounting bamboo blinds and shades outside a window will make it look larger. For more privacy, you can layer inexpensive black out or room darkening roller blinds underneath outside mount light filtering bamboo shades.
From the Manufacturer
Refresh a room and replace dated window treatments with the exotic look of a natural woven wood bamboo shade. The exotic Havana Cocoa Natural Woven Wood Roman Shade will look great with a jute rug in any room. Feel like you are on a Tahitian island as the early morning sunlight lightly filters across the room. You ca use light filtering roman shades under other window treatments for an added layer of texture. This shade comes in variety of measurements that are sure to fit the size of your window.